Friday, April 10, 2009

The Looks of House of Dashwood



Here are a few of the looks I have created. First, is one of my best sellers, I call it "The Duchess" I dont know why exactly other than at my RL job we always name the looks and I think I had just seen the Keira Knightly movie, "The Duchess"
It has cap sleeves that are in a contrast fabric (hint: they are a blown up picture of diamonds) The rest of the dress is a pleated taffeta. 
Available at the House of Dashwood:$225L

The next look closely resembles the red Satin corset dress worn by Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge. It hugs the body all the way down to the bottom and flares out unlike hers. I love Bows and have to control my use of Bows on dresses, but this one obviously needed one. And if there are other BOW lovers out there I assure you - there will be more dresses with bows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment