Saturday, December 11, 2010

"Raven Noir" @ House of Dashwood



Luckily no one reads this blog ... lol... because I am showing a dress here that I hear will be featured on the Cover of Avenue Magazine in the December issue.. that I'm dying to see!!! HURRRY >>> I can't wait any longer!!!
Anyhow, I give you "RAVEN NOIR" a much awaited non-bridal gown with my signature pick-up skirt.
I havent seen too many designers make pickups work for them... Maybe they aren't working for me... because all i'm doing is texturing flat prims.. there is no Sculpty work here... well I will let you decide... but after many people saying they LOVED "ELLA" but weren't getting married... I decided that this Holiday season I would offer a black gown with pickups!!! Alas .. here it is !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment