Saturday, March 30, 2013

~Butterflies and bunnies~


Today I had a chance to look for somewhere nice to take a piccie of two of our new dresses.  Usually I use our studio.  Today I took a cab to my favourite sim "Calas" and bumped into this delightful, if not rather ruddy big bunny!!! Once I was sure he had no intention of making me his lunch I snuggled up and took some photos.  


These latest little mesh dresses from Dashwood are soooooo cute!!  If like me you seem to have been living in winter hell for the last four months or so, it really is refreshing to throw on something so easy to wear and slip into a pair of strappy sandals!  The little belt around the waist gives it that extra pop of colour.

Annnnnnd,  yes I know I shouldn't use "and" to start a sentence, but the best thing about these dresses is....  one of them is this month's Group gift!!! It's absolutely free ladies, just for you!

Are you still reading this?  Why aren't you running to the store? GO GO! ;) 

Happy Easter! xox


Photo 1

Dress ~  Dashwood Collection "Betty" (Egg Yolk) Group gift! 
Hair ~   Truth "Video games" light blond RARE 
Skin ~   Belleza "Ava" SK BB
Make up ~     R.icielli "Glamorize" MP
Sunglasses ~ Redgrave "Holly"
Shoes ~  N-core "Etoille" (Pure Pink) 
Necklace and earrings ~ MG "Esra's" giant teardrops


Photo 2


Dress ~  Dashwood Collection "Betty" (Peeps) Group gift! 
Hair ~   Truth "Video games" Pink 
Skin ~   Belleza "Ava" SK BB
Make up ~     R.icielli "Expressive" MP
Glasses ~ Iruco Gacha/blow glasses (Green)
Shoes ~  N-core "Etoille" (Pure Pink) 
Necklace and earrings ~ JCNY "Hearts Promise" 

Net ~ HMPD "Happiness Catcher"

No comments:

Post a Comment